09 10 11 12
Blogging tips

Friday, September 28, 2012

Batman



This building is called "The Batman building" and is in downtown Nashville.  This photo was from our August visit which was just for fun.  Little did we know at that time that we would be back in Nashville a month later for not so fun activities.

The first thing I saw when we entered the waiting room at Vanderbilt was a great view of downtown Nashville with this building front and center.  So, this building will be forever etched in my memory.  I only hope it will be a good memory.  I'm getting sappy, aren't I.
Husband update top right sidebar.







7 comments:

MadSnapper said...

i read the update and it sounds better than it did, but like you said, still not good, just a tad better. will he be taking chemo pills? or going for the IV treatment? and the building does look like batman

Gail Dixon said...

What a cool building! I even love the graffiti on the structure below it.

The news on your hubby sounds very promising! Hang on to that and don't let go. I have a good feeling about this. Hugs!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

That building does look like batman.

The news on your husband sounds encouraging. Keep the good thoughts going and I'll keep the prayers going.

Kathy said...

From experience I know for a fact that doctors are VERY careful in how they couch statements (they do fear malpractice, you know!) and I would say the statement you received is wonderfully encouraging. Yes, the treatment may be arduous but I would be very hopeful with this kind of confidence! I think that's some pretty good news.

I can just hear the Batman theme song right now!

Rose said...

Definitely a Batman building...

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Thinking positive thoughts & sending up a prayer for you and your dh- the news does sound very positive!

Roan said...

Son calls it the Batman Building, too. lol

So glad to hear you are 'going to have to keep him'. Docs don't throw words like that around lightly. Still keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers.